SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders ship from Stoke Newington, London.
Need to cancel or make an adjustment? Let us know right away, and we’ll do our best! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we’re unable to make any changes once an order is sent to our warehouse, ’cause we’re working quickly to get it to your doorstep!
SHIPPING RATES – UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK shipping is all yours on orders over £20!
Shipping is only £2.9 for orders under £20.
SHIPPING RATES – REST OF EUROPE
Calculated at checkout
- We’re not responsible for carrier shipping delays.
- Customs fees and duties are the customer’s responsibility.
- Carriers do not ship on weekends.
- Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes-a valid street address is required.
If you are somehow unsatisfied with your oder, we don’t want you to be disappointed!
To return something, please email email@example.com. All returns require authorisation by a customer service representative within 30 days of the delivery date. Sorry, unauthorised returns will be refused.
- We don’t currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Any order discrepancies must be reported within 10 business days.
- Received a damaged product? Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days.
- We’re not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender-so check that info twice!
- Please handle your products with care. Damages caused by improper handling aren’t our responsibility.